Multi 1 and Multi 2 are electronic panels to control single or twin pumps (single or three phase), with enclosures in metal or thermoplastic. Both enclosures feature lateral door hinges (for hands free use), external fixing (no need to drill the enclosure) and are IP55. The closing system on thermoplastic enclosures is with two lateral screws, while the metal is with a key.
Standard features include:
• adjustable overloads
• low voltage transformers
• operation with float switches, pressure switches and probes
• hand/off/auto switches
• input for float activated audible alarm,
• maximum current protection with alarm
• minimum and maximum voltage protection with automatic reset and alarm
• lack and sequence of phases protection with automatic reset and alarm
• motor klixon overload protection with automatic reset and alarm
• Provision for start up capacitor
• Siren silencing button
• N°2 alarm outputs 12V DC max 200mA for siren and flashing Led lamp
• Alarm output max 5A NC-COM-NO (volt free)
• Auto changeover (Multi 2 only)
Warning: 110 volt panels should NOT be used with centre tap earth (CTE) transformers, as damage to the PCB will occur.
Basic Alarms are constructed in ABS plastic, with IP55 protection. They have audible warning alarms and electronic flashing beacons.